InsurBanc’s cash management services are designed to run your agency more efficiently, profitably, and with more cash flow management control. When it comes to information reporting, collection of payables, disbursements, and fraud prevention tools, intelligent cash management solutions can help you get ahead of the competition and concentrate on what you do best – operating and expanding your business.
InsurBanc’s Sweep Investment Account provides an automated method of managing your daily cash position to maximize earnings on excess cash. Your funds remain liquid and you can focus on running your business instead of worrying about making transfers between accounts.
- Your Business Checking account is reviewed daily and investable funds are automatically swept into a competitive Money Market mutual fund offered by Federated Hermes*
- Money is swept back into your Business Checking account when you need the funds
*Non deposit investments offered by Federated Hermes are not FDIC insured, are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, InsurBanc a division of Connecticut Community Bank, N.A. and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
InsurBanc is committed to providing you with a Zero Balance Account (ZBA) that allows you to link multiple disbursement and/or collection accounts to a master account, providing you the convenience of concentrating cash in one centralized bank account.
- Originate ACH transactions for payroll processing or vendor payments using Business Online Banking
Originate domestic wire transfers for same day payments using Business online banking
InsurBanc a division of Connecticut Community Bank, N.A.’s international wire service allows you to send and receive a wide variety of foreign currencies by wire transfer or send a U.S. dollar wire internationally.
For businesses, our Online Banking product provides you the convenience and features you need to save you time and money.
With Online Banking you will be able to:
- View your deposit account balances and transaction detail including check images.
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts or set up a future dated transfer
- Bill Pay – Option to schedule future payments. Receive invoices electronically and schedule automatic payments
- Originate ACH transactions for payroll processing or vendor payments
- Originate wire transfers for same day payments
- Place stop payment requests
- Export account history to financial software, QuickBooks, Quicken and Microsoft Money or create custom reports to help you manage your business
Increase your flexibility and control with our online banking account management features:
- Establish individual employee account access levels, including Information Reporting, ACH Origination, Wire Transfers and Bill Pay
- You can limit what a user can view – such as details of one account for specific business needs, allow your accountant to view details of all accounts and make payments from a selected account, etc.
- Manage accounts for multiple businesses
- Transfer funds between different business entity accounts linked to your profile
- Perform all your online banking directly with QuickBooks, Quicken & Microsoft Money®
Easy Deposit allows business customers to electronically submit checks for deposit without ever leaving their office! In a secure environment, Easy Deposit speeds the delivery of your check deposits and is available 24 hours a day. All you need is a PC with an Internet connection and a small desktop scanner.
How do you benefit from Easy Deposit?
- Save time and money – eliminate trips to the bank
- Improve management control – owners can set employee access and customized user functionality; dual control option available
- Increased security – all information is transmitted via a secure website to help ensure it remains private and unaltered.
- Reduce risks – eliminates risk of lost checks; less people handling checks
- Fully-browser based – no application software needs to be installed.
- Reporting – Upload and retain check images
InsurBanc’s Business Mobile Banking App is the ultimate on-demand service. Now you can access your accounts anywhere you are and perform convenient transactions including mobile deposits, bill payments, transfers and viewing your balances, all from your smart phone.
Business Mobile Banking has the added convenience of ACH and Wire approvals, Touch ID access and Remember Me Login.
Business Mobile Banking App
InsurBanc’s Business app is available for iPhone and Android operating systems. Download the app and enjoy the full user experience with easy-to-navigate screens.
To Download: Visit the Apple or Google Play app stores. Search Connecticut Community Bank Business.
InsurBanc is committed to safeguard our customers’ assets by offering Fraud Prevention tools that will protect your accounts by detecting fraudulent activity before the damage is done.
This service compares each check presented for payment against your check issue file and identifies checks that don’t match, allowing you to stop fraud on your account. You can view the images of check exceptions before deciding which items to pay or return and immediately return fraudulent items.
Submit a file through our Business Online Banking service containing the checks issued from your account. As items are paid against the account, you can review exception items to determine if you want to pay checks or return fraudulent or stale dated items.
A quick and easy way to stop fraud on your account.
ACH Positive Pay helps guard against unauthorized ACH activity. The ACH Block service does not allow any ACH activity to process against your account. Should an ACH transaction hit your account, you will be provided with an exception to approve or return the item.
ACH Filtering will allow you to choose the ACH transactions that you expect to be processed against your account. This filtering service provides you with the flexibility to control the ACH activity on your account by establishing parameters for approved merchants, amounts, etc. As with the ACH Block service, you will be provided with an exception to approve or return any items that do not meet your established criteria using Business online banking.
Contact us for more information